Release funds from unpaid invoices, while payment collection is handled by an expert credit management team
What is Invoice Factoring?
Invoice Factoring is a type of business finance which releases cash currently tied up in outstanding customer invoices. With Invoice Factoring the factors provides both funding and credit control. Invoice Factoring is simply a way to release the funds that are tied up in your unpaid invoices. Instead of waiting for your customers to pay, you borrow against the money you’re owed and is a type of debt financing. Not only do you get the money you are owed without the wait, the lender will chase up your outstanding invoices for you with their professional debt collection services.
Invoice Factoring is fantastic for businesses who are either facing cash flow challenges or keen to grow, Invoice Factoring may also be known as Debt Factoring or just Factoring. If you would want a professional team to help with your credit control this solution would be perfect for you. As an alternative to bank loans, overdrafts or credit cards, it can bridge the gap between raising customer invoices and getting paid. It can also free up tour time because the lender manages your collections for you.
If on the other hand you prefer to manage credit control in-house, then Invoice Discounting would be the better option for you.
Can Invoice Factoring help my business grow?
Invoice Factoring is designed to help your business grow! It allows businesses to access funds against what is often their most significant asset, their debtor book. Supporting clients of all sizes, from start-ups to corporates.
It can be particularly useful for businesses who want to build working capital to grow, without the burden of fixed cost lending such as traditional bank loans.
Reasons to choose Invoice Factoring
- Your business could get cash against the value of your invoices as they are raised
- The funds you can access grows in line with your sales
- Your chosen lender will liaise with your customers for payments
- You may be able to opt for a confidential service if available
- You could release 100% of invoice value within a matter of hours
- Speed – Your business would gain access to cash within hours to meet payments or make important purchases
- Control – The lender manages your credit control and sales ledger professionally
- Personal – We get to know you and your business to maintain a personal relationship throughout
- Confidentiality – You may be given the option to opt for a confidential service and the lender will not disclose you are using their service.