Covering the initial cost of high value purchases
Paying up front for brand new equipment or machinery can be expensive and put a strain on your cash flow. With Hire Purchase [HP], our lenders buy the equipment outright on your behalf, so you don’t have to cover the upfront costs. You then repay manageable amounts over a period of time and the end of the term, the asset is yours.
You can also refinance your existing assets. This can unlock the value in assets you already own to release cash to develop your business or improve your cash flow and stability. We can also consolidate your existing hire purchase facilities into a single package.
- With Hire Purchase you can obtain new equipment or machinery without having to buy it outright. You have all the benefits of ownership without compromising your cash flow
- Unlike Leasing, when you choose Hire Purchase, you own the item once you’ve paid all the instalments
Is your business suitable for Hire Purchase and Refinancing?
- Yes: are comfortable with spreading the cost of buying new equipment or machinery
- Yes: are an established business and can demonstrate that the repayments are affordable
- Yes: already have assets or need to purchase new ones but need to minimise the impact on your cash flow
- Yes: If you’d like to structure payments to suit your cash flow
Why Choose Hire Purchase?
- Cash flow Friendly: Payments can be structured to suit your business needs, easing the pressure on cash flow at critical times
- Flexibility: You can be certain that the size of your deposit and the length of term we offer is flexible and suitable to your needs
- Certainty: You know where you are with your payments because they’re fixed over an agreed period of time and broken down into manageable instalments
- Diverse: We can offer funding for a broad range of hard assets such as commercial vehicles, construction plant and machinery as well as soft assets such as IT hardware and software and office furniture
- Personal: We get to know our clients so we understand their long term goals as well as short term needs
- Hire Purchase enables you to make flexible payment structures and the ability to refinance existing assets
- Hire Purchase enables you to plan and budget effectively with affordable, fixed monthly repayments
- Hire Purchase financed Assets are treated as ‘owned’ assets for accounting and tax purposes
- Because you can leave your cash in the bank, you’ll have access to money when you need it
- When all payments have been received the ownership of the asset passes to you